Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Real quick

I have been taking pictures of my homemade cleaners over the last week or so as I've been making.  BUT.  I'm not doing that right now.

One of my dear old friends makes reall cute things.  Scarves, hats, little sweaters for little dogs.  And now slippers!  And I love slippers.  I wear them all the time.  And I would totally love to win some that she made.  And I get my name entered in more times if I blog about them.

CHECK THIS OUT

Aren't they so comfy looking?  That's on her Etsy site... feel free to check out all the fun things she makes. 
And HERE is her facebook page so you can see what she makes as she posts and enter to win, too!

Next time I'm on here, I promise to get started on my list of things to post about.  For real.  And hopefully while wearing some sweet new slippers. :)

*edit*  My dear "old" friend is older than me, and I never mind pointing that out.  Not just her, about anyone who is older than me.  Because I'm nice like that.  Anyways.  What I actually meant was "long term".  We have been friends since we were young.  Actually young.  Kids even.  So check out the business of my dear friend that I have known since we were just children. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment