Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ideas

I read a lot of blogs.  
Some I follow, some I find from Pinterest.  Some I find on Pinterest and wind up following.
So many amazing ideas from so many different directions about so many different things.

So many blog posts in my head that never make it onto here.

 I'm thinking (hoping?) that if I get this much down that I will have some accountability to actually do them. 

And I would totally love some feedback on which ones you want me to do first.

There are projects going on that need some before and after shots. This I know.  This also means I need to figure out how to get pictures from my phone onto here... because I know how to get them onto facebook and email. That's it.  But those posts will have to happen when things are happening, too.  

Other ideas:
1. Put myself out there and do a natural look makeup post.  I see so many posts that give people fantastic tips on how to look fancy.  I know a lot of people that want to look natural, but done.  I wear make up every single day, and I sure dont make myself look fancy too often.  

2. My kids.  I mentioned before that I want to do a post for each.

3. Submitting to my husband.  This one has been in the process in my head for a while because of conversations with a bunch of people over the last few months about this.  It was one of those things that was just in my life but not really in the front of my mind for a long time and now it seems to be something that I am explaining in different ways more than I ever thought I would.

4. Crafty things.  Part of being productive this year also means wanting to turn some ideas into real life.  (I need to find out if my sewing machine works, I suppose.)

What should I do first?!  Because we all know I'm not going to just bang out a dozen posts in a week.  Anything specific you want to know about any of those? 

2 comments:

  1. I am not as diligent with getting posts up as I would like to. People often don't realize just how much time it takes, especially the posts with pictures. Can you email them from your phone to your email and then upload them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is the plan for now. I'm so technologically retarded. :-P

      Delete